Playing With Giants
Based in United Kingdom
9th April, 2015 (iOS)
Power-Up is a retro-modern shoot-em-up inspired by the classic of the genre. Spanning vibrant locations to a monster soundtrack, Power-Up thrusts the player into battle with a diverse range of fighters, freighters and titanic level guardians.
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Power-Up was created for XNA and Steam by one-man indie dev machine Mike Hanson of Psychotic Psoftware. Now, Power-Up is now brought to iOS devices by Playing With Giants, a U.K. indie development company comprising of three expereinced game developers.
- An intense and challenging shoot-em-up inspired by the classics of the genre
- Take on fighters, freighters and titanic level guardians as you exact revenge on Earth's enemies
- An original soundtrack, vibrant locations and stunning visuals.
- Journey to the core of an alien world through five chapters of intense spaceship shoot-em-up action.
iOS Trailer YouTube
iOS App Preview YouTube
Steam trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""Buy it now, thank me later.""
- James Buckingham, Geek Pride
- ""a classic of its time" - 5/5"
- Phil Kowalski, Xboxer 360
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Power-Up - The Soundtrack
Original Score by Mike Hanson psychoticpsoftware.bandcamp.com.
About Playing With Giants
Playing with Giants are an independant games company based in the U.K. We make games out of sticks, elastic bands and bits of lint.
More information on Playing With Giants, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Development (iOS) - Playing with Giants
QA (iOS) - Playing With Giants