Playing With Giants
Based in United Kingdom
10th September, 2015 (iOS)
Apple App Store (10th September)
Pixel 8 is an easy-to-play, but hard-to-master test of your artistic observation and digital dexterity! Can you beat the clock as you re-create our pixelated masterpieces in record time and unlock all the Galleries?
Pixel 8 started out as a quick development project based on a rapid prototype by Paul Roberts, and soon turned into a labour of love spanning most of a year.
- Conquer a staggering 350 FREE levels
- Win 'Golden Pixels' by beating the clock and use them to unlock new and exciting exhibits across the galleries
- Universal app with CloudSave across devices
- Gamecenter leaderboards and achievements
- Image Creator allows players to share their own images on Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Animal Gallery available for purchase via IAP, with additional Free and IAP Galleries released in updates
iOS Trailer YouTube
iOS App Preview YouTube
iOS Trailer - Smart Art YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Pocket Gamer's Big Indie Pitch - 3rd place" Develop, Brighton, 14th July 2015
- ""...there's something oddly satisfying about getting every pixel and every colour exactly right""
- , Pocket Gamer
About Playing With Giants
Playing with Giants are an independant games company based in the U.K. We make games out of sticks, elastic bands and bits of lint.
More information on Playing With Giants, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Pixel 8 Credits
Design, Development (iOS) - Playing with Giants
Design, Art (iOS) - Playing With Giants